C-Tug Kayak Trolley
The C-TUG kayak trolley is designed and manufactured in Napier, New Zealand. Unlike any other trolley in the paddle sport arena today, C-TUG continues to amaze sport enthusiasts with its rugged appeal, incredible strength and satisfying good looks. With yet another design improvement, the puncture-free wheels now have hi-grip rubber tread.
See more at the C-Tug website by clicking here. (Opens in a new window).
Original – Unrivalled – Envied
The C-Tug is the most durable, practical, light weight, kayak & canoe cart on the market. Made of quality engineering polymers, this trolley is great for all terrains, and will last many, many years.
- Dismantles in under 20 seconds
- Fits inside kayak hatch
- Tool-free assembly
- Puncture-free wheels with hi-grip rubber tread
- Light weight 4.3 kg (10 lbs) and easy to handle
- 120kg (260 lbs) static loading (capacity will vary with dynamic loading on different terrains)
- Reinforced composite material
- Thermo-bonded elastomeric hull pads
- Stainless steel reinforced axles
- 2.4m (7.5′) strap with cam-lock buckle
- Adjustable kick-stand