DREAM CATCHER 3 KAYAK CHRISTCHURCH
SOLD OUT. ORDER NOW FOR 15 DECEMBER SHIPMENT.
SALE ! JUST $550 !
The Dream Catcher 3 is a legendary 270cm kayak built for stability. We have sold over 5,000 units of this kayak alone in Australia and New Zealand over the last 7 years! Built by a world class manufacturing facility this craft has a technical hull design that gives it the best mix of tracking, buoyancy and stability for fishing.
What about recreational paddling? For this price you simply won’t get a better kayak for general recreational paddling, even if you’re not planning to fish at all – the stability of this kayak will put a smile on your face. It’s so easy to paddle. Find yourself a beautiful spot on the water and lie back and relax – kids can use it as a pontoon to jump from. Or you can charge up the river for hours and explore places hardly ever seen.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 1x Dream Catcher 3 Kayak 270cm
- 1x Two piece paddle
- 1x Deluxe foam seat
- 1x Swivel rod holder
- 4x Flush mount rod holders
- 1x plastic tackle tray for the hatch
- Christchurch Warehouse only (free pick up)
- We deliver NZ-wide (fees apply)
- Dimensions: 270cm long, 81cm Wide, 28cm high
- Made of UV resistant, high-grade polyethylene for strength & durability
- Four built-in flush-mount rod holders
- Strong V-hull front and rear (rear one acts as rudder)
- Moulded-in metal bolt inserts at rear for attaching motor bracket, anchor bracket or rudder
- Plentiful leg room (122cm)
- Lightweight craft at 21kg
- Large rear storage well (40 x 44cm; with secure bungee straps)
- Quality drain with base plate for durability
- Five foot positions
- Carry handles at front and rear attached to reinforced plastic ridge
- Paddle holding straps and carry handles on both sides
- Side carry handles bolted into moulded-in metal inserts for super strength
- Built-in Bottle Holder
- Six scupper holes with drain plugs
- Load capacity: 110kg